Our maintenance appointments will help establish whether or not your unit is working properly and efficiently.
PROPOSAL OF PM SERVICE CONTRACT
AIR TECH Heating & Air Conditioning Service Company
proposes to provide QUARTERLY preventive maintenance inspections which include the following:
- Inspect belts.
- Inspect fan pulleys for wear.
- Inspect direct expansion evaporator coils.
- Inspect & adjust control settings, as needed.
- Inspect & tighten electrical connections/components.
- Inspect voltage amperages.
- Inspect economizer filters, air dampers, motor & linkage.
- Inspect time clock & set as directed by owner.
- Make note of any unusual noise or vibration.
- Lubricate moving parts, as needed.
- Replace filters.
IN ADDITION to the above, We will include the following service during the appropriate time of the year.